Thursday, March 10, 2011

see you later

What is that saying – certain people come into your lives for certain reasons?

Some stay longer than others – and there are friends who last forever?

I feel as if I have made many friendships that will last forever as I say goodbye – or “see you later” these past few days. I shed many tears of joy and gratitude for my blessing of friends in Rochester. (And as I read that over again I realize that I sound like a religious Hallmark card.)

I feel the love. It is deep. It is real. It is sincere.

Can friendship be one of the strongest bonds between human beings? I think yes – aside from true love.

I share tears, joy, love, hardship, struggles, frustration, laughs – and maybe most importantly *time* doing all of the above with many beautiful people in my six years here. It is definitely difficult to say “see you later” to those who shape my days. I appreciate each and every one of my fabulous friends.

The open road lies ahead - unchartered waters and new horizons. Let my instinct be my guide. Let the “best is yet to be” be the first sentence in my new chapter.

Get out and live…

Xoxo

I promise the next entry will not be so sappy but thank you for sticking by my side.

Life is either a great adventure or nothing - Hellen Keller.

No comments:

Post a Comment