Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mile 448

Ahh so I did it.
Currently in the tightest packed car ever making my way to the west coast. My belongings for the next adventure are with me and I am doing this. For real. True story.
I wrote last night about friendship and will post that when I get my computer back up. I am lucky to have a wonderful co-pilot this first leg to Chicago. I wouldn't have been able to get through this past week without this one.
Packed up my place in three weeks and couldn't believe how bare and lifeless it was when I checked out this morning. I definitely bring heaps of personality to my spaces. Same is true for my office after clearing six years outta there.
So now I am out on the open road...a couple fits of tears later..it is always sad to say goodbye.
Ny pa oh out of the way. Hitting up a hotel outside chi town and then a quick stop at the airport and on to nebraska in the am. I fear tomorrow will be a tough one but I am prepared for the worst...so hopefully clear roads and fair winds. Then hopefully on to boulder, Breckenridge and salt lake city. Excited to get to colorado to see friends and mountains.
Not quite sure I like this iPad typing but glad I have a few minutes to check in on the journey.
Crazy part of the day an overturned big rig in penny. Winds were off the charts.
Checking out. Chi town bound.
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment