Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sunshine

I was driving down the road today thinking that my friend Hamilton was right. Sunshine makes the world (and my world) a better place. I have one window in my bedroom, and each morning I push the curtains aside and raise the blinds knowing that most likely I am going to see sunshine and blue sky. It forces me to cut back on the snooze action, and something inside just feels good. I smile. Another beautiful day filled with sunshine. I keep thinking this base is going to drop out from under me, but I physically and mentally feel so much better here. Is it because everything is new and an adventure? I'm not sure. Is it because I have a fresh start and a new perspective? Maybe. But it just feels good.

Who would have thought?

I want to bottle it up. I want it to last forever. I feel as if I'm just scratching the surface. Chipping away at the base of the money spot. It's exciting. For sure!

So I wanted to post something today - even if it really is about nothing. Now it's time to get outside and play with Henry!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment